Search & Win

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday 9 - On Broadway


Saturday 9


1. Have you ever seen a Broadway play? If yes what and when?
Yeah, I've seen a few. I remember seeing Cats, Beauty and the Beast, and The Lion King (that one was really good).

2. Tell us about one strange event in your life this week.
My fiance who hates TV (because it rots your brain and is horrible blah blah blah) signed up for cable two days ago.

3. Have you ever lied to "get the guy/gal"?
If you have to lie to get a guy then you shouldn't be with them in the first place.

4. Tell us about your best friend.
We could have an entire conversation consisting only of movie/TV quotes.

5. What was the best vacation that you ever had?
My favorite vacation was a seven day Caribbean cruise in the Virgin Islands. So much fun and so much good food!

6. What was the last big purchase you made?
Hah, I can't even remember. It's been Ramen and mac & cheese for the past few months.

7. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink and when did you start drinking it?
Strawberry daiquiris are delicious with or without booze!

8. When was the last time someone did not believe you?
Probably yesterday. My fiance is an all knowing super being who couldn't possibly be wrong. :)

9. You have signed on to direct a romantic comedy. Who are your stars?
Hmmm ... I guess I'd go with Zooey Deschanel and Jason Schwartzman.




Christine

2 comments:

Carma Sez August 10, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

hmmmm...someone who doesn't like TV signs up for cable???

Stopping by from SITS to say "welcome." I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers!
carma :-)

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway be sure to leave your email address as well!

Looking For Something?

My eBay Store

I Disclose
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template PingooIgloo by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP